The Como group specialise in simple uncluttered elegance, combining stylish chic authenticity with contemporary comforts
7 nights from £2, 578
Maalifushi Maldives by Como is a luxurious hotel (opened 2013) by the Como brand (sister hotel to Cocoa Island in the Maldives, The Metropolitan in Bangkok and Parrot Cay in the Caribbean). Located in the serene south west Thaa Atoll, 50 minutes by sea plane from Male (daylight service only).
Maalifushi Maldives has a selection of 65 villas and suites, split equally between island and over water. All are beautifully designed, emphasising elegant simplicity, wonderfully spacious.
- Garden rooms located in the centre of the island, yet just a few minutes walk to the shoreline. Some are inter-connecting. A generous 72 sq.m of total living space.
- Beach Suites are nestled in the shade of the gardens with direct access to the beach. Even more spacious than the garden rooms with 101 sq.m, Junior Suite style with integrated living space.
- Two bedroom beach suite has a master bedroom and a 2nd Jr bedroom, ideal for children. 131 sq.m
- Beach Villas have large bedrooms, and greater indoor and outdoor living space including their own private pool. 116 sq.m. Two bedroom beach pool villas (Master and Twin bedrooms) also available 145 sq.m
- Two Bedroom beach House is duplex and has two good size master bedrooms and private pool.178 sq.m
- Maalifushi Beach Villa (Three bedroom)
- Como Residence (Four bedroom) also available – Details on request.
- Water Suites. Jr Suite style, terrace and plunge pool. 107 sq.m
- Water Villas. Separate living area and large bedroom, sundeck and plunge pool. 120sq.m. Our suggested over water accommodation for families with older more water confident children.
- Maalifushi Water Villa (Two bedroom, 213 sq.m)
- Como Water Villas (408 sq.m) also available – Details on request.
Spectacular swimming pool
Selection of non motorised water sports
Several restaurant options
Kids play area
Como Shambhala Spa
The Como group specialise in simple uncluttered elegance, combining stylish chic authenticity with contemporary comforts. The emphasis in Maalifushi Maldives will be on space and light – totally in tune with the surroundings, with the luxury as much in your eyes as in your finger tips.
display-posts taxonomy=category tax_term=current taxonomy_2=category tax_2_term=tours-activities tax_relation=AND
More hotels in this location
Even though the passport office say they can cope with demand at the moment, I have still been told to expect at least 4 /6 weeks for a new passport to arrive. As travel demand increases the longer it will take unless you want to pay extra for fast track…
The UK Government, both the Home office and the Foreign and Commonwealth office, have now approved travel to the Maldives. This is fantastic news and comes at exactly the right time for winter escapism.
Many islands in the Caribbean have been placed on the Green Watch list. This means the islands will have their vaccination success monitored by the UK Government on a weekly basis…
Although the Sandbox scheme has improved week on week since its introduction in early July, and most of the southern resorts have a high vaccination rate and low cases, the UK Government has chosen to look at the entire country and made it all on the UK Red traffic light NO GO area.
It is highly probably the resort island of Phuket will re-open to international travellers from the first week of July 2021. We have a few ideas…
The present traffic like system for travel introduced by the UK Government was maybe well-intentioned but has probably lead to even more confusion. So this is an attempt to clarify, in deliberately simplistic terms.
Great Value High Season Offer - 4 Nights Free in Phuket!Book to travel to the outstanding boutique themed Kalima Resort & Villas in Khao Lak for 8 nights and have a further 4 nights free at their sister hotel Kalima Resort and Spa in Phuket completely free! ...
David from Chic discusses the announcement by PM Johnson regarding travel from mid-June onwards. There is still so much speculation, but David has a few ideas…
Grenada - Refreshingly different Quick Facts and Attractions Known as the Spice Island, given the huge number of spices it used to produce. Today is mainly focused on nutmeg, cocoa and cinnamon. Located at the southern end of the chain of Windward Islands, Grenada...
Realistic Optimism from Chic Locations - 25 Feb 2021The “roadmap to recovery“ projection from Prime Minister Boris Johnson on the 22nd of February gave us all a little glimpse that there was light at the end of the tunnel after almost a year of Covid distress. Still...
We are Travel Specialists in the Following Locations:
“There’s no such thing as the best hotel, just the right one…”
Click for Booking Terms, Price Guides & Flight Information
All price guides are Per Person Sharing Double Room (Entry level), based on travel between May and/or June when prices are generally at their lowest and include promotional offers.
Supplements will probably apply at other times, particularly mid-summer in the Med, and for rooms and/or transfers arranged for single travellers.
For example, the Caribbean and Indian Ocean prices for winter can be approximately double the May – June level and about 50% more in Asia.
Please refer to Travel Advice on our home page or look at www.fco.gov.uk as the Foreign Office may have issued specific destination information on safety and terrorism.