The Como group specialise in simple uncluttered elegance, combining stylish chic authenticity with contemporary comforts
7 nights from £2, 578
Maalifushi Maldives by Como is a luxurious hotel (opened 2013) by the Como brand (sister hotel to Cocoa Island in the Maldives, The Metropolitan in Bangkok and Parrot Cay in the Caribbean). Located in the serene south west Thaa Atoll, 50 minutes by sea plane from Male (daylight service only).
Maalifushi Maldives has a selection of 65 villas and suites, split equally between island and over water. All are beautifully designed, emphasising elegant simplicity, wonderfully spacious.
- Garden rooms located in the centre of the island, yet just a few minutes walk to the shoreline. Some are inter-connecting. A generous 72 sq.m of total living space.
- Beach Suites are nestled in the shade of the gardens with direct access to the beach. Even more spacious than the garden rooms with 101 sq.m, Junior Suite style with integrated living space.
- Two bedroom beach suite has a master bedroom and a 2nd Jr bedroom, ideal for children. 131 sq.m
- Beach Villas have large bedrooms, and greater indoor and outdoor living space including their own private pool. 116 sq.m. Two bedroom beach pool villas (Master and Twin bedrooms) also available 145 sq.m
- Two Bedroom beach House is duplex and has two good size master bedrooms and private pool.178 sq.m
- Maalifushi Beach Villa (Three bedroom)
- Como Residence (Four bedroom) also available – Details on request.
- Water Suites. Jr Suite style, terrace and plunge pool. 107 sq.m
- Water Villas. Separate living area and large bedroom, sundeck and plunge pool. 120sq.m. Our suggested over water accommodation for families with older more water confident children.
- Maalifushi Water Villa (Two bedroom, 213 sq.m)
- Como Water Villas (408 sq.m) also available – Details on request.
Spectacular swimming pool
Selection of non motorised water sports
Several restaurant options
Kids play area
Como Shambhala Spa
The Como group specialise in simple uncluttered elegance, combining stylish chic authenticity with contemporary comforts. The emphasis in Maalifushi Maldives will be on space and light – totally in tune with the surroundings, with the luxury as much in your eyes as in your finger tips.
display-posts taxonomy=category tax_term=current taxonomy_2=category tax_2_term=tours-activities tax_relation=AND
More hotels in this location
Realistic Optimism from Chic Locations - 25 Feb 2021The “roadmap to recovery“ projection from Prime Minister Boris Johnson on the 22nd of February gave us all a little glimpse that there was light at the end of the tunnel after almost a year of Covid distress. Still...
Not quite the start to 2021 we all wanted, but given the rapid spike in cases around the UK, the present lockdown was almost inevitable. We are still digesting the relevant information and, as of today (06 January), much of it is guidance but we are of the impression this will be passed into law later this week…
Although the Thailand borders will probably remain closed to conventional travellers until March 2021, there are some opportunities for clients who are both time & cash-rich and are prepared for a 2-week hotel quarantine in Bangkok.
Chic Locations is delighted to have teamed up with TAT (Thailand Tourism Authority) and Thai Airways to offer some rather different holidays. They are specifically targeted towards clients who are prepared for two weeks hotel quarantine in Bangkok followed by up to 6 weeks of travel around Thailand.
The main impact of the virus seems to be approaching the end – hopefully. The total death toll is truly tragic and shows how universally vulnerable the world is.
Countries around the globe are now gradually relaxing their “lock-down“ procedures, some quicker than others.
Take advantage of Chic’s exclusive offers and explore the seaside or the mountains of Oman. Further afield, you can discover gleaming temples and new delights in the street food markets of Thailand.
Covid- 19 Update - 26/2/20The situation regarding the Covid-19 virus is now causing concern in many areas around the world. It is constantly changing, almost by the day. It seems to have originated in Wuhan, Hubei Province in South Central China. From there it...
A western tourist was arrested recently in the Maldives, allegedly for wearing a bikini. It made dramatic headline news around Europe. So let’s look beyond the headline a little.
The Pros and Cons of Instant Purchase Deals Something that now frequently comes are Instant purchase offers made by both airlines and hotels. As this is a relatively new concept, David from Chic thought it might be an idea to clarify what the offers mean and the...
Bagan is a totally captivating and truly magical destination, with spiritual architecture and arid, natural landscapes... Beautiful, in a jaw-dropping kind of way. A must on any tour to Burma. Bagan is home to one of the richest archaeological sites in Asia –...
We are Travel Specialists in the Following Locations:
“There’s no such thing as the best hotel, just the right one…”
Click for Booking Terms, Price Guides & Flight Information
All price guides are Per Person Sharing Double Room (Entry level), based on travel between May and/or June when prices are generally at their lowest and include promotional offers.
Supplements will probably apply at other times, particularly mid-summer in the Med, and for rooms and/or transfers arranged for single travellers.
For example, the Caribbean and Indian Ocean prices for winter can be approximately double the May – June level and about 50% more in Asia.
Please refer to Travel Advice on our home page or look at www.fco.gov.uk as the Foreign Office may have issued specific destination information on safety and terrorism.
All of the holidays arranged by Chic Locations are fully bonded for your financial protection, with our
ABTA bond securing accommodation/land only holidays, and our ATOL licence (number 6389) protecting air inclusive holidays.
Contact a Chic Travel Specialist Today!
Call +44 (0)208 944 1973
The Luxury Boutique