Linger Longer in Thailand
Although the Thailand borders will probably remain closed to conventional travellers until March 2021, there are some opportunities for clients who are both time & cash-rich and are prepared for a 2-week hotel quarantine in Bangkok.
The full details can be found on https://chiclocations.com/thailand-tv-promotion but a quick guide summary:
- Departures each Sunday on Thai Airways from Heathrow.
- The first two weeks must be spent in an approved ATSQ (alternative to state quarantine) hotel in Bangkok. There are almost 100 on the approved, currently all in Bangkok. We have selected just four – two in the city centre and two on the riverside.
- The quarantine arrangements are detailed but essentially they include three room service meals daily, 24/7 Nurse attendance, Covid testing, usually on days 5 and 13.
- Once the quarantine has been completed clients can travel throughout Thailand. We have detailed just a few suggestions but these can easily be adapted to personal requirements. The minimum suggested stay in Thailand would be 27 nights and the maximum permitted 60 nights.
- Entry into Thailand will be conditional on clients obtaining the special tourist visa – details are shown within the promotion.
We appreciate this might have limited appeal, but maybe the idea of just escaping the North European winter and hibernating in sunshine lockdown has some attraction.
Please contact us should you require any additional information email@example.com
"There's no such thing as the best hotel, just the right one..."
Click for Booking Terms, Price Guides & Flight Information
All price guides are Per Person Sharing Double Room (Entry level), based on travel between May and/or June when prices are generally at their lowest and include promotional offers.
Supplements will probably apply at other times, particularly mid-summer in the Med, and for rooms and/or transfers arranged for single travellers.
Please refer to Travel Advice on our home page or look at www.fco.gov.uk as the Foreign Office may have issued specific destination information on safety and terrorism.