InterContinental Hong Kong is Instantly Impressive, Exudes Elegance and has Great Views…
Description & Location
InterContinental Hong Kong is one of the most established luxury hotels in the entire region. The Intercontinental combines elegance and style with a highly desirable location, right on the harbour front and just a few minutes walk to the famous Star Ferry terminal. Located on Kowloon side, 50 minutes from the airport.
InterContinental Hong Kong has a selection of 500 rooms and suites.
All are spacious by Hong Kong standards, with over 60% having a full or side harbour view, and the other 40% looking back towards the busy streets of Kowloon.
Facilities and Activities
- Swimming pool heated in the colder winter months)
- The Kowloon area close to the hotel is one of the major shopping districts with many upscale malls and authentic markets.
- 24 hour Health club
- Numerous on-site restaurants where the views will probably compete for your attention maybe as much as the food, several bars plus literally hundreds more dining options within the immediate area.
There is a constant debate about which side of Hong Kong offers the best views. In our opinion, Kowloon looking towards the more high-rise Island side just about edges it as several of the images here reflect.
A 3-night package, including airport transfers and breakfast daily, will start from £438 per person. (Kowloon View)
InterContinental Hong Kong
Hotels in Hong Kong
All price guides are Per Person Sharing Double Room (Entry level), based on travel between May and/or June when prices are generally at their lowest and include promotional offers.
Supplements will probably apply at other times, particularly mid-summer in the Med, and for rooms and/or transfers arranged for single travellers.
For example Caribbean and Indian Ocean prices for winter can be approximately double the May - June level and about 50% more in Asia.
Please refer to Travel Advice on our home page or look at www.fco.gov.uk as the Foreign Office may have issued specific destination information on safety and terrorism.
All of the holidays arranged by Chic Locations are fully bonded for your financial protection, with our ABTA bond securing accommodation/land only holidays, and our ATOL licence (number 6389) protecting air inclusive holidays.
Contact a Friendly Chic Travel Specialist Today!
Call +44 (0)208 944 1973