Song Saa Private Island Cambodia offers top quality eco-sensitive accommodation, with hi-tech comforts, friendly, highly personalised and professional attention
Description & Location
Song Saa Private Island Cambodia is one of the most discussed luxury resorts to be opened in the region. Located on two small islands sharing the collective name of Song Saa (it means sweethearts in the Khmer language) within the Koh Rong Archipelago of twenty islands.
Song Saa is about 40 minutes by speedboat from Sihanoukville, following a 4-hour drive south from Phnom Penh city. There are also direct flights three times weekly from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville, with the small domestic airport just 15 minutes drive to the port.
Song Saa Private Island has 27 villas, most of which are Junior suite style, with spacious bedrooms and integrated living area, equally generous bathrooms and outdoor living space with dining area, sundeck and private plunge pools.
All are beautifully designed with a combination of both contemporary and traditional features.
You have a choice of:
Jungle Villas which are elevated and probably have the best views to enjoy the neighbouring islands, although the villas are reached by quite a steep incline path.
Ocean View Villas with sand sundeck, overlooking the rocks below and facing back across the ocean and the mainland in the far distance.
Overwater Villas on stilts which allow step down access into the lagoon. These villas also have a transparent glass viewing floor.
Both the Jungle and Overwater Villas also have a selection of two bedroom villa options, which have additional living room area and larger swimming pools.
Facilities and Activities
- Main swimming pool
- Choice of restaurant style and location
- a selection of non-motorised water sports and eco-excursions to the neighbouring islands (some excursions extra cost)
- Small cove beach, with several more on neighbouring islands and an expansive 5-mile option on the nearby island of Koh Rong, reached by speedboat.
- All water sports/activity subject to weather conditions
- Simple gym set in the jungle
- Innovative spa treatments can be arranged in your villa
- Or there are alternative locations dotted around the island.
- See Chic Check below. Prices include all meals, and fully stocked mini bar daily, house beverages (with a further selection of al-a-carte wines and spirits available at extra cost), unlimited laundry excluding dry cleaning which is not available on the island
A 3-night extension from Phnom Pehn, including road transfers and speedboat to Song Saa will start from £2,200 per person
Extra nights from £618 per person. (All Inclusive basis).
Extensions from Siem Reap with domestic air flight also available – details on request
Song Saa Private Island Cambodia
More Hotels & Tours in Cambodia
All price guides are Per Person Sharing Double Room (Entry level), based on travel between May and/or June when prices are generally at their lowest and include promotional offers.
Supplements will probably apply at other times, particularly mid-summer in the Med, and for rooms and/or transfers arranged for single travellers.
For example Caribbean and Indian Ocean prices for winter can be approximately double the May - June level and about 50% more in Asia.
Please refer to Travel Advice on our home page or look at www.fco.gov.uk as the Foreign Office may have issued specific destination information on safety and terrorism.
All of the holidays arranged by Chic Locations are fully bonded for your financial protection, with our ABTA bond securing accommodation/land only holidays, and our ATOL licence (number 6389) protecting air inclusive holidays.
Contact a Friendly Chic Travel Specialist Today!
Call +44 (0)208 944 1973