Lifestyle Choices: Experiential | Golf | Romance | Spa
Learn More About Southern Spain & Boutique Mallorca
Park Hyatt Mallorca is a stunning luxurious retreat with a wonderful, almost Alpine, location
Description & Location
Park Hyatt Mallorca is a new luxurious hotel, opened in summer 2016. Located on the quiet, totally unspoilt, and rather historic north east coast. It faces the Balearic sea, overlooking Canyamel Valley and Cap Vermell. The design style resembles a traditional Mallorcan village, with secluded squares and water features. The nearest beach is just 5 minutes drive.
55 minutes from the airport and 65 minutes to the attractive island capital of Palma.
Park Hyatt Mallorca has a selection of 142 deluxe rooms and suites.
All are in small clusters, beautifully decorated, sophisticated and contemporary, but with unique island accents. The Park Rooms offer King or twin beds and overlook the courtyards. The Deluxe Rooms are on the ground floor with terrace. All of the rooms offer a generous 50 sqm of living space, with the speciality suites rising to 150 sqm. Most will offer valley views with some of the higher floors – also Balearic sea in the distance.
Facilities and Activities
- 2 swimming pools (usually heated in the cooler winter months) – One for adults only and the other for families plus kids pool.
- Numerous speciality restaurants
- Serentias Spa with treatments using local traditions and philosophies, complimented by island water, minerals, herbs and fruits
- Kids play room
- A selection of eco adventure tours can be arranged including hiking and bicycling
- Three Golf courses nearby
- Tennis nearby at separate sports club (extra cost)
- In the immediate area you have the prehistoric Talaiot sites, Arta which is an attractive medieval town. Arta Caves, Capdepera Caste and the natural park Peninsula Llevant.
3 Nights from £1,428 Per Person | Including Flights & Transfers
Price based on travel in May | Higher prices mid-summer
Lower prices will generally apply winter to early spring months
Park Hyatt Mallorca, Spain
Hotels in Southern Spain & Mallorca
All price guides are Per Person Sharing Double Room (Entry level), based on travel between May and/or June when prices are generally at their lowest and include promotional offers.
Supplements will probably apply at other times, particularly mid-summer in the Med, and for rooms and/or transfers arranged for single travellers.
For example Caribbean and Indian Ocean prices for winter can be approximately double the May - June level and about 50% more in Asia.
Please refer to Travel Advice on our home page or look at www.fco.gov.uk as the Foreign Office may have issued specific destination information on safety and terrorism.
All of the holidays arranged by Chic Locations are fully bonded for your financial protection, with our ABTA bond securing accommodation/land only holidays, and our ATOL licence (number 6389) protecting air inclusive holidays.
Contact a Friendly Chic Travel Specialist Today!
Call +44 (0)208 944 1973