Lifestyle Choices: Experiential | Family | Golf | Romance | Spa
Learn More About Southern Spain & Boutique Mallorca
Park Hyatt Mallorca is a stunning luxurious retreat with a wonderful, almost Alpine, location
Description & Location
Park Hyatt Mallorca is a relatively new luxurious hotel, opened in summer 2016. Located on the quiet, totally unspoilt, and rather historic north east coast. It faces the Balearic sea, overlooking Canyamel Valley and Cap Vermell. The design style resembles a traditional Mallorcan village, with secluded squares and water features with the emphasis on space and light .
Canyamel Beach, regarded as one of the nicest coves and a frequent Blue Flag winner, is just 5 minutes drive away and during the season (approx May to September) the hotels operate a shuttle service.
55 minutes from the airport and 65 minutes to the attractive island capital of Palma.
Park Hyatt Mallorca has a selection of 142 luxurious rooms and suites.
All are in small clusters, beautifully decorated, sophisticated and contemporary, but with unique island accents. Each is incredibly spacious starting at 50sqm
You have a choice of Double rooms with garden view, ground floor with garden access, resort & valley views.
The Park Suites have separated living room plus bedroom and offer garden or resort view. Particularly suggested for families or just those who enjoy even more living space.
In addition, you have one rather opulent Presidential Suite with its own balcony swimming pool.
Facilities and Activities
- 2 swimming pools – One for adults only and the other for families plus kids pool
- During the cooler winter months, you will usually find one adult pool but can be used by children in this limited period and whirlpool (open subject to weather conditions)
- Numerous speciality restaurants, openings depending on season & occupancy
- Serentias Spa with treatments using local traditions and philosophies, complimented by island water, minerals, herbs and fruits
- Kids playroom
- A selection of eco-adventure tours can be arranged including hiking and bicycling
- Two Golf courses nearby with a shuttle service from/ to hotel
- The Cap Vermell Country Club is adjacent and offers group sessions on yoga, pilates, body training, sauna and steam bath. There is also a kids club. Entry is free of charge to hotel guests. Tennis can be arranged at extra cost
- In the immediate area, you have the prehistoric Talaiot sites and Arta which is an attractive medieval town. Arta Caves, Capdepera Caste and the natural park Peninsula Llevant
3 Nights from £1,488 Per Person | Including Flights & Transfers
Price based on travel in May | Higher prices mid-summer
Lower prices will generally apply winter to early spring months
Park Hyatt Mallorca, Spain
Hotels in Southern Spain & Mallorca
All price guides are Per Person Sharing Double Room (Entry level), based on travel between May and/or June when prices are generally at their lowest and include promotional offers.
Supplements will probably apply at other times, particularly mid-summer in the Med, and for rooms and/or transfers arranged for single travellers.
For example Caribbean and Indian Ocean prices for winter can be approximately double the May - June level and about 50% more in Asia.
Please refer to Travel Advice on our home page or look at www.fco.gov.uk as the Foreign Office may have issued specific destination information on safety and terrorism.
All of the holidays arranged by Chic Locations are fully bonded for your financial protection, with our ABTA bond securing accommodation/land only holidays, and our ATOL licence (number 6389) protecting air inclusive holidays.
Contact a Friendly Chic Travel Specialist Today!
Call +44 (0)208 944 1973