Learn More About Southern Spain & Boutique Mallorca
The style of Asia Gardens Hotel and Thai Spa is 100% Asian, reflecting the owners love of the region, and rather obvious good taste…
Description & Location
Asia Gardens Hotel and Thai Spa is a stunning Asia influenced deluxe resort. Located on the slopes of the Sierra Cortina mountains, 150 meters above sea level. 35 minutes drive from Alicante airport, 3 km from a popular and busy beach, and just a short drive to the attractive Altea Village – see footnote.
Asia Gardens Hotel and Thai Spa has a total of 312 Deluxe Rooms and Suites.
All are spacious and beautifully designed, with an elegant uncluttered style.
The Deluxe Rooms either face the mountain, gardens, pool or ocean.
You have additionally a selection of Junior Suites which have integrated living space, and those on the ground floor with fenced garden area are particularly attractive for families (Limited number, early booking essential).
There is a further selection of Speciality One Bedroom Suites.
Facilities and Activities
- Several Asian speciality restaurants in differing locations (the fusion of Thai and Spanish cuisine is particularly interesting)
- Numerous swimming pools, one of which is designated adult only
- Kids club
- There are several golf courses within the immediate area
- A fantastic spa, with additional indoor pool.
- We should also mention the mature tropical gardens, which most certainly add to the instant attraction
- The hotel does have its own conference facilities, so you will see some groups from time to time and particularly in the winter and spring periods, rarely in the peak summer months.
5 nights from £1,688 Per Person
Asia Gardens Hotel and Thai Spa, Alicante, Spain
Hotels in Southern Spain & Mallorca
All price guides are Per Person Sharing Double Room (Entry level), based on travel between May and/or June when prices are generally at their lowest and include promotional offers.
Supplements will probably apply at other times, particularly mid-summer in the Med, and for rooms and/or transfers arranged for single travellers.
For example Caribbean and Indian Ocean prices for winter can be approximately double the May - June level and about 50% more in Asia.
Please refer to Travel Advice on our home page or look at www.fco.gov.uk as the Foreign Office may have issued specific destination information on safety and terrorism.
All of the holidays arranged by Chic Locations are fully bonded for your financial protection, with our ABTA bond securing accommodation/land only holidays, and our ATOL licence (number 6389) protecting air inclusive holidays.
Contact a Friendly Chic Travel Specialist Today!
Call +44 (0)208 944 1973