Learn More About Portugal (The Algarve Region)
Vila Vita Parc Resort is one of our personal favourites. We particularly like the combination of design styles, the fantastic gardens, the sense of space, the incredible range of restaurants and the delightful, virtually ‘private’ beach…
Description & Location
The award winning Vila Vita Parc Resort is set on a romantic cliff top location. There are pathways leading through the extensive tropical gardens covering 54 acres onto a delightful cove beach. One of the most popular hotels in the region, offering a traditional Portuguese quality with some fine modern touches. 40 minutes from Faro Airport.
Vila Vita Parc Resort has 170 rooms and suites in four main clusters around the garden.
Many with sea facing aspect, albeit from a distance, with just a few having a direct ocean view. The rooms are simple and traditional. Recently enhanced with more contemporary finishes, but still perfectly captures the style of the Algarve.
In the main building, you have the Deluxe Rooms, with a separate Adult Only Ocean View Deluxe wing. The Residence Junior Suites are in a separate garden cluster.
The Oasis Parc cluster has a Moorish village style and offers Junior, One and Two Bedroom Suites which are ideal for families. This area is particularly family focused with a separate swimming pool and infants rock splash pool.
In addition, there are several spectacular villas with two, three and four bedrooms.
Facilities and Activities
- Numerous restaurants, including a rather nice seasonal alternative beach front option a few minutes’ drive away (the hotel operates a shuttle) and a German themed Beer Keller in the village
- Most of the restaurants are family friendly, but a couple are adult only romance focused.
- Several swimming pools, one adult only, with an additional indoor option.
- Tennis courts
- Health club and gym
- Attractive spa
- Pitch and putt golf
- Kids club from 4 to 11 years, with a crèche for the younger children and during the peak season a teens club.
- A selection of water sports can be arranged from a nearby beach during the months of June to mid-September, with the hotel providing a shuttle service.
- Vila Vita has its own vineyard at Herdade Dos Grous at Alentejo, a one hour drive inland. The hotel will be delighted to make arrangements for you to visit.
- In our view, Portugal has some of the finest wines in the world, as most connoisseurs will endorse, and this vineyard option will certainly add to your appreciation, plus you get to see the delights of the region away from the coast
- A further option to be considered is the idea of chartering the resort’s own fully crewed yacht – An ideal way to discover some hideaway coves and beaches
Note – During the period January to May 2018 inclusive the existing spa will be completely enhanced and even more improved. In this time an alternative area within the hotel will be provided but with a slightly reduced menu.
5 Nights from £1,398
Vila Vita Parc Resort, Algarve, Portugal
Hotels in Portugal
All price guides are Per Person Sharing Double Room (Entry level), based on travel between May and/or June when prices are generally at their lowest and include promotional offers.
Supplements will probably apply at other times, particularly mid-summer in the Med, and for rooms and/or transfers arranged for single travellers.
For example Caribbean and Indian Ocean prices for winter can be approximately double the May - June level and about 50% more in Asia.
Please refer to Travel Advice on our home page or look at www.fco.gov.uk as the Foreign Office may have issued specific destination information on safety and terrorism.
All of the holidays arranged by Chic Locations are fully bonded for your financial protection, with our ABTA bond securing accommodation/land only holidays, and our ATOL licence (number 6389) protecting air inclusive holidays.
Contact a Friendly Chic Travel Specialist Today!
Call +44 (0)208 944 1973