Learn More About Portugal (The Algarve Region)
Vila Vita Parc Resort is one of our personal favourites. We particularly like the combination of design styles, the fantastic gardens, the sense of space, the incredible range of restaurants and the delightful, virtually ‘private’ beach…
Description & Location
The award-winning Vila Vita Parc Resort is set on a romantic clifftop location. There are pathways leading through the extensive tropical gardens covering 54 acres onto a delightful cove beach. One of the most popular hotels in the region, offering a traditional Portuguese quality with some fine modern touches. 40 minutes from Faro Airport.
Vila Vita Parc Resort has 170 rooms and suites in four main clusters around the garden.
All 170 accommodations are exquisitely appointed with every amenity and feature terraces, balconies and panoramic views of the sea and the flower-filled gardens.
In the main building, you can find the Deluxe Rooms and Suites. In the separate Residence Building are housed the adult-only Deluxe Ocean View rooms and Suites
The Oasis Parc cluster has a Moorish village style and offers Family Suites, with two bedrooms Suites which are ideal for families. This area is particularly family-focused with a separate swimming pool and infants rock splash pool. However, the Premium and Premium Rooftop Suites are also ideal for couples who are looking for a little more space in a picturesque setting.
The Vista Parc Studio and Two Bedroom Apartments, located across the road, but with full resort facility access, offer self-catering possibilities – details on request
In addition, there are several spectacular villas with two up to five suites, private pools and butler service
Facilities and Activities
- Numerous restaurants, including a rather nice beachfront option a few minutes’ drive away (the hotel operates a shuttle) and a German-themed Beer Keller in the village
- Several swimming pools, one adult-only, and one with an additional indoor option.
- Tennis courts
- Health club and gym
- Attractive Vila Vita Spa
- Pitch and putt golf
- Kids club from 4 to 11 years, with a crèche for the younger children and during the peak season a teens club
- Most of the restaurants are family-friendly, but a couple are an adult-only romance focused.
- A selection of water sports can be arranged from a nearby beach during the months of June to mid-September, with the hotel providing a shuttle service
- Vila Vita has its own vineyard at Herdade Dos Grous at Alentejo, a one hour drive inland. The hotel will be delighted to make arrangements for you to visit
- In our view, Portugal has some of the finest wines in the world, as most connoisseurs will endorse, and this vineyard option will certainly add to your appreciation, plus you get to see the delights of the region away from the coast
- A further option to be considered is the idea of chartering the resort’s own fully crewed yacht – An ideal way to discover some hideaway coves and beaches
- Vila Vita management also has numerous private luxury villas in the Algarve region, ranging from two up to five bedrooms – Ask us for details
5 Nights from £1,638
Vila Vita Parc Resort, Algarve, Portugal
Hotels in Portugal
All price guides are Per Person Sharing Double Room (Entry level), based on travel between May and/or June when prices are generally at their lowest and include promotional offers.
Supplements will probably apply at other times, particularly mid-summer in the Med, and for rooms and/or transfers arranged for single travellers.
For example Caribbean and Indian Ocean prices for winter can be approximately double the May - June level and about 50% more in Asia.
Please refer to Travel Advice on our home page or look at www.fco.gov.uk as the Foreign Office may have issued specific destination information on safety and terrorism.
All of the holidays arranged by Chic Locations are fully bonded for your financial protection, with our ABTA bond securing accommodation/land only holidays, and our ATOL licence (number 6389) protecting air inclusive holidays.
Contact a Friendly Chic Travel Specialist Today!
Call +44 (0)208 944 1973