Villa Des Orangers has all of the atmosphere of the medina, yet a is just a few minutes walk from the lively square
Description & Location
Facilities and Activities
- Acclaimed courtyard restaurant serving North African and Mediterranean cuisine
- Two swimming pools, with one in the courtyard and the other on the roof terrace
- Spa with hammam, of course
- Several library style lounge areas
- Within a few minutes walk you have many more restaurants options, including many on the perimeter of the Djemaa Square
3 nights from £948
Lower prices can apply in the winter months
Villa Des Orangers, Marrakech
Hotels in Morocco (Marrakech)
All price guides are Per Person Sharing Double Room (Entry level), based on travel between May and/or June when prices are generally at their lowest and include promotional offers.
Supplements will probably apply at other times, particularly mid-summer in the Med, and for rooms and/or transfers arranged for single travellers.
For example Caribbean and Indian Ocean prices for winter can be approximately double the May - June level and about 50% more in Asia.
Please refer to Travel Advice on our home page or look at www.fco.gov.uk as the Foreign Office may have issued specific destination information on safety and terrorism.
All of the holidays arranged by Chic Locations are fully bonded for your financial protection, with our ABTA bond securing accommodation/land only holidays, and our ATOL licence (number 6389) protecting air inclusive holidays.
Contact a Friendly Chic Travel Specialist Today!
Call +44 (0)208 944 1973