Sani Beach has good all around appeal for families and couples. Super convenient location to fully enjoy the total facilities of the extensive resort estate.
Description & Location
Recently enhanced, Sani Beach now offers a much more contemporary, lavish and vibrant beach resort style. Centrally located within the resort estate, so easy access to the various beaches, kids club and the numerous restaurant options. The exterior might look a little dated to some (it was the original building in the 1980s), but once inside it is totally contemporary, with bright Mediterranean colours in most of the rooms and public areas. Good superior first class, with several luxurious touches, particularly reflected in some of the Junior and speciality suites.
See image above for total resort overview. In the foreground you gave Sani Beach Hotel, Porto Sani is the left of the marina, Sani Asterias to the right, and Sani Club in the extreme right. The main sporting facilities and the kids club are located between Sani Beach hotel and Porto Sani.
The airport is 60 minutes, the exciting town of Thessaloniki 70 minutes.
Sani Beach has a total of 389 rooms, spread over 8 floors.
You have a choice of:
Hotel Rooms and Family Rooms (which are two connecting hotel rooms).
The Junior Suites have an integrated living area. Particularly attractive with super views of the total resort.
There are One and Two Bedroom Family Suites, Deluxe Family Suites which are larger, followed by One and Two Bedroom Beachfront Suites.
In most categories, you have a choice of garden or sea view. Virtually all, except a few hotel rooms, have been recently enhanced and offer an attractive total contemporary style.
Facilities and Activities
- Large swimming pool, slightly smaller beachfront option, plus additional indoor pool within the spa
- Several on-site restaurants (one adult only) and bars, plus you have access to most of the resort dining options (except Sani Asterias)
- Usually, you have up to 17 dining options on the dine around option, plus a few more independent restaurants (not included on dine around) within the marina area
- Regular entertainment
- Two excellent beaches on either side of the hotel
- Excellent spa with indoor pool
- The equally good spa at the Porto Sani is just a few minutes walk
- The main sports facilities of the total resort – including several tennis courts – are just a few minutes walk, as is the central kids club
- The marina, with its additional restaurant options and tourist shops, a pleasant five minutes walk away along the promenade
5 nights from £1,188
Sani Beach, Halkidiki, Greece (Formerly Sani Beach Hotel)
Hotels in Greece
All price guides are Per Person Sharing Double Room (Entry level), based on travel between May and/or June when prices are generally at their lowest and include promotional offers.
Supplements will probably apply at other times, particularly mid-summer in the Med, and for rooms and/or transfers arranged for single travellers.
For example Caribbean and Indian Ocean prices for winter can be approximately double the May - June level and about 50% more in Asia.
Please refer to Travel Advice on our home page or look at www.fco.gov.uk as the Foreign Office may have issued specific destination information on safety and terrorism.
All of the holidays arranged by Chic Locations are fully bonded for your financial protection, with our ABTA bond securing accommodation/land only holidays, and our ATOL licence (number 6389) protecting air inclusive holidays.
Contact a Friendly Chic Travel Specialist Today!
Call +44 (0)208 944 1973