The Daios Cove Resort is totally luxurious. Without a doubt one of the most acclaimed resorts in the region. Romantic, yet at the same family friendly.
Description & Location
The Daios Cove Luxury Resort is an ultra contemporary resort with a selection of hotel rooms, suites and villas. Many with their own private use swimming pools (see note below) overlooking its own cove beach.
Low rise villa style spread over the hillside with views overlooking the secluded bay below. Wonderfully innovative, both in the resort style and with the seemingly constant subtle enhancements year on year, so it always seems fresh and inviting.
5 miles from the lively and attractive resort of Aghios Nikolaos, and one hour transfer from Heraklion Airport.
Daios Cove holds 300 rooms, suites and villas dotted across the hillside, most with superb views of the bay below.
The design style is bright and modern, in an elegant minimalist manner that still encompasses traditional Cretan touches.
You have a choice of:
Deluxe Rooms with either side or full sea view.
Junior Suites with an integrated living area and plunge pool.
One and Two Bedroom Suites with a separate living room, mostly with their own plunge pool.
The Villas offer the most luxurious accommodation, with two and three bedrooms, and larger private swimming pools.
Please note that the private use pools throughout the resort do not have depth markings so you do need to satisfy yourself on your confidence/capability levels, and be especially vigilant with small children.
Facilities and Activities
- Several themed restaurants in differing locations, many have been enhanced during 2017 /2018
- Beach bar
- Internet corner
- Low key evening entertainment
- Highly acclaimed luxurious spa (adults only) with indoor pool operated by Goco, one of the most acclaimed spa & fitness companies. The entire area has been completely enhanced and expanded.
- Tennis courts and dive and water sports centre
- Main infinity swimming pool, plus separate adult only pool
- A funicular lift will provide easy access to most of the public areas, although as the grounds are extensive you do need to be reasonably mobile as you do have steps linking the facilities
- For children, there is an entertainment room for the younger ones
- For the older children, there will be a full range of supervised sporting activities (depending on the season and occupancy)
In addition to the direct flights offered by British Airways & easyJet, we particularly like the idea of travelling via Athens and staying for 2/3 days before continuing onto Crete. Our suggested hotel in Athens would be The Grande Bretagne. Alternatively, for the even more adventurous, we suggest a direct flight to Santorini and staying at the majestic Grace Hotel with its incredible views for 3 nights before travelling on by high-speed comfortable ferry to Crete. Ask us for suggestions.
5 nights from £1,488
Daios Cove Luxury Resort, Crete, Greece
More Hotels in Greece
All price guides are Per Person Sharing Double Room (Entry level), based on travel between May and/or June when prices are generally at their lowest and include promotional offers.
Supplements will probably apply at other times, particularly mid-summer in the Med, and for rooms and/or transfers arranged for single travellers.
For example Caribbean and Indian Ocean prices for winter can be approximately double the May - June level and about 50% more in Asia.
Please refer to Travel Advice on our home page or look at www.fco.gov.uk as the Foreign Office may have issued specific destination information on safety and terrorism.
All of the holidays arranged by Chic Locations are fully bonded for your financial protection, with our ABTA bond securing accommodation/land only holidays, and our ATOL licence (number 6389) protecting air inclusive holidays.
Contact a Friendly Chic Travel Specialist Today!
Call +44 (0)208 944 1973