Asia Gardens Hotel and Thai Spa
The hotel does have its own conference facilities, so you will see some groups from time to time and particularly in the winter and spring periods, rarely in the peak summer months. There are several golf courses within the immediate area.
Chic Check – The style of the hotel is 100% Asian, reflecting the owners love of the region, and rather obvious good taste. The whole atmosphere is similar to being in a top class resort in Phuket or Samui, yet just a 2 hours flight from London. In addition to the stylish accommodation, the gardens and the pool areas are truly magnificent and totally tropical. Just on this, the public areas are linked by a series of steps and slopping pathways, so you do need to reasonably mobile and a good sense of direction would not go amiss ( maps are provided).
The whitewashed authentic village of Altea is just 15 minutes drive away and here you will find cobbled streets and a host of attractive and relaxed dining options (advance booking essential, your concierge will be delighted to help). At the other end of the scale , the ultra lively resort of Benidorm is 10 minutes drive, considerably further in terms of appeal.
7 nights from £998
Example prices shown in the website (and brochure) are based on travel in either May and/or June when the hotel prices and airfares are at their lowest. As such supplements are likely to apply for travel in other periods. All prices shown per person and are calculated on the basis of two persons sharing.
- Abama Golf and Spa Resort, Tenerife
- Asia Gardens Hotel and Thai Spa
- Bendinat Hotel, Mallorca
- Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque, Tenerife
- Insotel Punta Prima Prestige Suites and Spa, Menorca
- Jardin Tropical, Tenerife
- Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel and Spa, Mallorca
- La Residencia, Deia, Mallorca
- Las Villas at Bahia Del Duque, Tenerife
- Princesa Yaiza Hotel, Lanzarote
- Royal Garden Resort and Villa, Tenerife
- Sheraton La Caletta Resort and Spa, Tenerife
- W Hotel Barcelona