Fusion Maia Da Nang is instantly impressive, has a superb location, excellent facilities, an easy going elegance, and ultra friendly staff…
Description & Location
Fusion Maia Da Nang is a luxurious well-being focused resort, located on a fine stretch of beach between Hoi An (25 minutes) and Danang (15 minutes). The International airport at Danang is just over 10 minutes away.
Fusion Maia Da Nang has a selection of 85 individual L shaped villa suites.
All are extremely spacious with almost 100 sqm of total living area, with their own plunge pool and enclosed wall garden courtyard. Most rooms have king 4 poster beds.
In addition, you have two beachfront 2 bedroom villas with even larger swimming pool.
Included in the room rate are at least two spa treatments daily per person – of your choice – taken from the extensive menu.
All day breakfast is also served where and when you want.
Facilities & Activities
- Main swimming pool located at the beach front and adult only spa pool
- Fantastic Spa
- Resort natural living programme with complimentary yoga, tai chi, fitness and meditation classes arranged on a (small) group basis. Private sessions/classes can be arranged at an optional supplement
- Two restaurant locations, plus complimentary hotel shuttle operating to Hoi An where you have numerous dining options and Fusions own cafe which also acts as the drop down & pick up point
- Within this area, you have two championship golf courses, inspired by Greg Norman and
- Complimentary Mini Maia kids club every afternoon for two hours.
Nightly Rates from £198 per person | Excludes Flights and Transfers
Fusion Maia Da Nang Vietnam – Luxurious Inclusive Spa Resort
More Hotels in Vietnam
All price guides are Per Person Sharing Double Room (Entry level), based on travel between May and/or June when prices are generally at their lowest and include promotional offers.
Supplements will probably apply at other times, particularly mid summer in the Med, and for rooms and/or transfers arranged for single travellers.
For example Caribbean and Indian Ocean prices for winter can be approximately double the May - June level and about 50% more in Asia.
Please refer to Travel Advice on our home page or look at www.fco.gov.uk as the Foreign Office may have issued specific destination information on safety and terrorism.
All of the holidays arranged by Chic Locations are fully bonded for your financial protection, with our ABTA bond securing accommodation/land only holidays, and our ATOL licence (number 6389) protecting air inclusive holidays.