Layana Resort and Spa is attractive and elegant, in a simple, yet instantly luxurious manner…
Description & Location
Located on the quiet island of Koh Lanta, The Layana Resort and Spa is a small luxurious boutique hotel. A highly personable style and superb beach front position.
You travel from Krabi Airport for 45 minutes to the ferry point and then continue by 20 minute speedboat ride to the resort.
Note: During the period May to October, when the sea swells are higher, it is probable the transfer will be by road throughout.
Layana Resort’s 57 rooms and suites are grouped around the grounds in small clusters.
The garden rooms are in blocks of four. Two rooms on the upper floor and two on the ground, with either balcony or terrace. Most rooms will provide an angled view of the sea, albeit at a distance through the gardens. The Beach Suites are directly oceanfront, with integrated living area. The Ocean Deluxe Villas are set behind the Beach Villas and have elevated roof lounge areas.
In addition, there is a spectacular and exclusive “La Maison” two bedroom villa. It has its own swimming pool, set in a quiet garden location at the rear of the resort.
Facilities and Activities
- Beach front
- Two Swimming pools: One close to the beach front. The other is set back in the garden, close to the spa
- Main restaurant set aside the pool with beach option
- The rather nicely named ‘Linga-longer’ spa
- There are a couple of dive centres close by (generally open November to May only)
- Bike hire
- A selection of non motorised water sports can be arranged (extra costs apply to some items or motorised). Usually available November to April, dependent on sea conditions
- Motor boat excursions to neighbouring resorts or islands, such as Phi Phi and Krabi. Extra cost. Usually available November to April
Nightly Price from £78 per person
Layana Resort and Spa, Koh Lanta, Thailand
Hotels in Krabi & Koh Lanta
All price guides are Per Person Sharing Double Room (Entry level), based on travel between May and/or June when prices are generally at their lowest and include promotional offers.
Supplements will probably apply at other times, particularly mid summer in the Med, and for rooms and/or transfers arranged for single travellers.
For example Caribbean and Indian Ocean prices for winter can be approximately double the May - June level and about 50% more in Asia.
Please refer to Travel Advice on our home page or look at www.fco.gov.uk as the Foreign Office may have issued specific destination information on safety and terrorism.
All of the holidays arranged by Chic Locations are fully bonded for your financial protection, with our ABTA bond securing accommodation/land only holidays, and our ATOL licence (number 6389) protecting air inclusive holidays.