Porto Sani is for families, particularly with younger children. It is extremely popular, with extensive facilities within the total Sani Resort, all easily accessible.
Description & Location
Porto Sani* is located in the heart of the Sani resort. Designed to resemble a Greek village with low rise buildings either grouped around the main pool or in the gardens, with the nearest beach 300m away (buggy service available) or easy stroll.
The airport is 60 minutes drive.
See picture below of the total Sani Estate. The Sani Beach hotel is in the foreground, the Porto Sani to the left of the marina, Asterias to the right of the marina, and Sani Club in the top left. The main kids club is located between Porto Sani and Sani Beach.
Porto Sani was formely know as Porto Sani Village.
Porto Sani Resort offers 109 suites. All are beautifully designed in a bright modern way, rather elegant and spacious.
Most of the suites are One Bedroom ( bedroom with en-suite and separate living room ), with either garden or pool view plus a few two bedroom suites. You have a choice of either ground floor with patio or first floor with balcony.
There are several two and three bedroom family suites, each with own bathroom and living room.
There are also a few Adult Only Marina Shop House Junior suites located above the boutique shops facing the marina. These are about 200m away from the main hotel and are particularly suggested for more independent couples looking to enjoy the total resort.
Facilities and Activities
- Within the Porto Sani, you have a separate family restaurant
- With the exception of the fine dining option at the Sani Asterias and Sani Beach hotel, most other restaurants within the resort are available to you on the dine-around scheme. Usually, you have up to 17 dining options within the dine around scheme, plus several more independent restaurants (not included) within the marina.
- Main swimming pool and additional adult only “quiet” area option
- A surprisingly good spa and gym
- There is a kids club used by all of the Sani Resort hotels about 200m away, plus an additional club for slightly older kids
- A full range of children’s activities are arranged daily
- Creche facilities and babysitting also available
- Tennis courts close by
- In the marina, you will also find some boutique shops and mini mart
5 nights from £1,128
Porto Sani, Halkidiki, Greece (Formerly Porto Sani Village)
More Hotels in Greece
All price guides are Per Person Sharing Double Room (Entry level), based on travel between May and/or June when prices are generally at their lowest and include promotional offers.
Supplements will probably apply at other times, particularly mid summer in the Med, and for rooms and/or transfers arranged for single travellers.
For example Caribbean and Indian Ocean prices for winter can be approximately double the May - June level and about 50% more in Asia.
Please refer to Travel Advice on our home page or look at www.fco.gov.uk as the Foreign Office may have issued specific destination information on safety and terrorism.
All of the holidays arranged by Chic Locations are fully bonded for your financial protection, with our ABTA bond securing accommodation/land only holidays, and our ATOL licence (number 6389) protecting air inclusive holidays.