Each section has its own dedicated following. Essentially Le Mas for its authenticity, La Bastide for slightly more modern, larger rooms, and La Vile Candille for modern suites.
- Two swimming pools
- One for adults and the other for family use
- Highly acclaimed restaurant
- Courtyard bar
- Zen influenced Shiseido spa
- Fantastic and extensive grounds, with many of the rooms and suites facing out towards the village of Grasse and the lower Alps
- The charming little village of Mougin is just a few minutes walk away, and has a number of equally attractive restaurant options & artists galleries . Most are open 9 months of the year from March to December .
- During the late spring &summer season , Le Mas Candille has an arrangement with hotel in Cannes to use their beach club with sign back arrangement . Please ask your concierge for details .
For those looking for an autumn / winter romantic break, Le Mas Candille is highly recommended. The days are usually bright and crisp, just cold enough to entice you to snuggle up but without the clutter of overcoats!
5 nights from £1188
Le Mas Candille, Mougins, France