The Sandpiper is elegant and stylish, but in refined, hushed tones…
Description & Location
Sister hotel to Coral Reef Club, equally elegant in a subtle deliberately conservative style. The Sandpiper Barbados is located on an attractive cove beach in St. James on the highly popular West Coast. 40 minutes from the airport and 25 minutes to Bridgetown.
The attractive village of Holetown, with its numerous boutiques and upscale restaurants and Limegrove shopping mall, is just a few minutes’ walk away.
We particularly like the recently rebuilt Beach House, which has three one bedroom suites. They can be converted into a spectacular family accommodation directly overlooking the ocean.
Facilities and Activities
- Two Swimming pools – One on the original section of the hotel and the other in south section
- Non-motorised water sports
- Highly acclaimed and romantic restaurant
- Plus all of the facilities at the Coral Reef are available to you – including the fantastic spa
- A nice mix of restaurants and bars. Check out the famous First and Second Street
- The uber-elegant Limegrove shopping mall. also has great bar and food court
- Some unique and brightly painted local boutiques shops (Chattle Houses)
- Look for “i-candy” jewellery boutique for some original designs – A regular shopping destination for David Kevan from Chic!
7 nights from £1888 in Summer & £2948 in Winter
The Sandpiper, Holetown, St. James, Barbados
Hotels in Barbados
All price guides are Per Person Sharing Double Room (Entry level), based on travel between May and/or June when prices are generally at their lowest and include promotional offers.
Supplements will probably apply at other times, particularly mid summer in the Med, and for rooms and/or transfers arranged for single travellers.
For example Caribbean and Indian Ocean prices for winter can be approximately double the May - June level and about 50% more in Asia.
Please refer to Travel Advice on our home page or look at www.fco.gov.uk as the Foreign Office may have issued specific destination information on safety and terrorism.
All of the holidays arranged by Chic Locations are fully bonded for your financial protection, with our ABTA bond securing accommodation/land only holidays, and our ATOL licence (number 6389) protecting air inclusive holidays.